Business Retention & Expansion
Stewart business community engages with the District of Stewart through The Business Retention and Expansion (BR+E) to identify how we can enhance the success of local businesses.
We would like to work with local businesses to identify issues that hinder business growth. Also, we are looking for collaboration with internal and external partners to determine how to resolve the issues raised and foster a positive business environment.
Participate in the BR+E Program
To join our program, complete our online questionnaire form or contact the Economic Development Committee Chair or CAO to arrange a business visitation.
Program’s short-term goals
• Connect the District with the local business community
• Provide information to local business on District of Stewart initiatives and action plans
• Resolve urgent issues raised by businesses
Program’s long-term goals
• Identify community strengths and challenges to doing business in Stewart
• Help existing businesses grow in the community
• Attract business investment and jobs into the community
The District of Stewart would like to hear from the local business community - please provide us with your feedback by completing this confidential questionnaire. It takes approximately 3-5 minutes to complete the questionnaire. Click on the link below: